My eating lately has been terrible. I'm bored with the places around, but still not cooking at home. This means way too much fat and oil and cheese.
On the whole, I'm still happy that becoming a vegetarian in 2003 was the best decision I've made. Haven't really regretted it one minute. Only that it's harder to eat with others sometimes.
I had a large weekend which I'm still processing. By which I mean, a lot of stuff happened or was discussed that I'm going to have to think about. I don't want to lose the momentum building recently, but these incredibly dense few days have wiped my batteries temporarily. I seem to spend a lot of my spare time since writing obsessively in my notebook, or sleeping. And whereas making the best food choices might speed my recovery and general health, that's not what I find myself doing. Instead, I'm going out for mexican food. The number one comfort on my list.
Anyway, better to post some info rather than cease posting and appear completely dormant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment